At Harmony, we have introduced several protective measures to keep our clients and staff as safe as possible. These measures include actions required by our clients and staff.
Clients Upon Arrival
- Covid-19 Form: All clients must complete the Covid-19 Form prior to their arrival for their appointment
- On-Time: Please arrive for your appointment at the pre-booked time, no earlier or later. This is in order to avoid contact with other clients who have their own allocated time of arrival.
- Wash Your Hands: All clients are required to wash their hands before entering the salon using the near-by sink or use the hand sanitiser provided.
- Face Mask: All clients are required to wear a face mask which we ask you to wear upon arrival and for the duration of your appointment for your own safety and to respect the safety of the staff and other clients. Face masks can be provided if clients arrive without one but with a charge.
- Cloakroom: Please hang your own coats and bags in the cloakroom
Deposit: All clients are required to pay a deposit for their booking online or over the phone prior to their appointment and will be subjected to the 24 hours cancellation policy.
What the staff at Harmony are doing to ensure your safety
- Protective Equipment: All staff will be equipped with the appropriate PPE and will change from their outdoor clothes into their work clothes before their shift.
- Hygiene: All staff will wash their hands before and after each appointment. All tools and surfaces will be safely sanitised after each appointment. Fresh towels will be used after each appointment.
- Ventilation: All windows will be kept open in the salon to ensure proper ventilation and help minimise risk. No fans or AC will be used.