Deciding how to do your make-up when you’re a wedding guest can be a challenge. You want to look great for any photos, but don’t want to outshine the bride either!
Try this easy eye look using the Mii Couture Eye Colour Compact that’ll suit any outfit. Blend bronze tones for a natural look, then add sparkle for pure impact and definition.
- Use rose gold (2). Apply on all the eyelid, then use cream (1) to highlight inner corner of eyelid and brow bone.
- Use stone shimmer (3). Apply within the crease of the eyelid and outer corner to contour the eyes.
- Use metallic gold (4) apply centre of eyelid to add shimmer and sparkle.
- Blend colours with a soft open brush.
Top tips to recreate-
- Use a primer, like Mii’s Enhancing Eye Prep, as a base before applying. Not only will this help to keep your eyeshadow in place all day, but it will further enhance the colour too.
- Use a dark eyeshadow instead of eyeliner on the upper lid line for a softer look
- Apply using the pads of the fingers for a more pigmented look and then blend together with a soft brush to finish.
- Spritz your finished look with toner to set makeup and apply again to refresh during the day.
- To prep brows – why not try Brows by Mii, a unique combination of tinting, waxing and finishing for a fabulously framed look.